Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another day, another town.

I thought I would go to Maidstone today as it has been such a long time since I last went, and here is the sum total of my purchases !
Oh and a cup of coffee in C&H Fabrics lovely coffee shop, but I drank that! The ribbons and bits were in a bargain £1 pack (now there`s a surprise) and are destined to embellish some patchwork if I ever get around to it, I have a half formed idea in my mind, something after the indian red/gold/cerise/general bright colours theme, which I think is stunning, but I can`t quite get it finalised - think I may have to start and see what happens. Though C&H have a lovely yarn section, I don`t really need anything and nothing was calling to me, so after a general wander round the town I called into Hobbycraft and with all that stuff in there I spent a whole 65p on the jump rings which will eventually become stitch markers. I almost felt embarressed to go to the till!

And the cat? Well he jumped up and down on the shelf of the PDSA shop and said "buy me" so I just had to oblige.

Hey, did I mention a charity shop there?!

No comments: