Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mmmmm Muffins

When I worked part time there were always freshly baked cakes or cookies in the tin, but increasing my hours made it hard to find time for that anymore. Then DD started baking after school - how lovely to come home to the scent of freshly baked goodies, but now she has started working full time too. However yesterday I suddenly had the overwhelming desire to cook so I looked in the fridge, whipped out my cookery book and made

Raspberry and Chocolate muffins

and rather yummy they are too.

And talking of being domesticated, looks like I might have to rewash my skeins of cotton

Dudley looked so comfy, and by the time I found him they were hairy anyway so I left him to it - that'll teach me to put things away in future ;0)

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Obviously a cat with good taste in yarn....lol.
Those Muffins look delich...of to have some cake

Auntie Noo said...

mmmmmmm Muffins!