Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hugo and Claudia

I've admired Rebecca Danger's Knitted Monsters ever since I first saw them. I was looking at the book again a while back and bemoaning the fact that I had no one to knit them for when DH said "Well make them for yourself then" Now why didn't I think of that!
I decided it was an excellent use for my birthday book token and then I sent off to Kemps (any excuse!) and got knitting.
So now I would like to introduce


Hugo and Claudia


Whilst making Hugo, the couch potato monster for myself, DD looked through the book and asked me to make Claude, the closet monster, for her - I expect most of you know how rare it is for a teenager to ask for something knitted so I couldn't refuse, off we went to Kemps again, and she chose some purple Eskimo and decided a purple monster had to be female, hence Claudia.
I think they look very at home on the couch watching TV, though I did notice Hugo hogging the remote!

2 comments:

Lindak said...

They are great aren't they!

Auntie Noo said...

Fab! Noticed you left a comment on my blog too - is it all fixed now?