Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Is `One Skein` good for the stash?

She who never had a stash (other than odd balls of acrylic from years gone by) is now having to find somewhere to put her newly acquired yarn, and it is all the fault of One Skein
Before I would have cast aside odd balls considering them as of no use, but now I see potential, and here are my latest acquisitions. The Debbie Bliss is actually a beautiful shade of purple, but no matter how hard I try I can`t get the photo to do it justice, and no...I don`t know what I am going to do with it yet. The beige wool of unknown make (unusual to have a label and no clues) is 100% wool handwash only, so that will be a felted something.

I keep finding these wonderful bargains in my favourite shops......if only they sold extra hours in the day too!

No comments: