Sunday, March 17, 2013

March

I've just realised how appropriate it is to be posting my March dishcloth today
St Patrick's day Washcloth
It seems it's third time lucky for the year of dishcloths - I really like this one, and (as far as I can tell) there aren't any mistakes this time :0)

I've also made a March hare - well rabbit actually
A little friend to join Frankenbunny - I'm much happier with this one having made a couple of modifications (no false seam and slightly shorter)

In my non-knitting life, we have started building up the mileage ready for our holiday and yesterday DH, a friend and I walked from the Dome to the Eye in London (12 miles) getting in some practice. Coincidentally we are all walking the West Highland Way in a few weeks though our friends are going up as we come back! Nothing personal I'm told!
As you can probably guess from the way G and I are dressed it wasn't the nicest of days weather wise but we still enjoyed it and came home damp and tired but happy.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I like your Frankenbunny lots and congratulate you on your enthusiasm for March! Two celebrations in wool. Very impressive!
I'm even more impressed that you're walking the West Highland Way. We drive a chunk of the route when we go to Skye and I can't believe you're really going to walk up all of those enormous hills/mountains. If you don't end up with shorter legs at the end of it you will at least have some fabulous memories - it's truly the most amazing route I've set eyes on.
X