Sunday, January 16, 2011

He makes me smile

I saw him through the crowd and it was love at first sight. There was something in his expression that made me feel all warm inside.

I tried to resist but it was useless, he kept catching my eye. It was then that I realised we were meant for each other. I made my way to where he was sitting and gathered him up in my arms. I took him ................

to the till and paid!



Now he sits on my kitchen window sill and grins at me every time I pass, and I just can't help smiling back!

3 comments:

Silvia said...

Oh MY!!!! Isn't he just the cutes thing? No wonder you fell in love at first sight and had to have him....Love was deffinetly in the Air

Auntie Noo said...

oh I can totally see why you have fallen in love. His eyes..... his smile...... Just so purrfect.

Helen Metcalfe said...

He's cute! Finding things that make you happy is great :)