Having decided I needed to use smaller needles for my next comfort doll to get a better fabric for stuffing, I ended up with the first dolls little brother
DD had started this one and has a much looser tension than me, so despite trying to take this into account when changing needles, he still ended up with baggy trousers! (actually I quite like them)
Also off the needles is my Pi shawl, just needs blocking now - if the weather ever cheers up enough for anything to dry I'll do it, but in the meanwhile here is an unblocked picture
I tried several different lace borders, but after knitting, frogging and reknitting umpteen times I still couldn't find anything that looked right to me so eventually I settled on EZ's garter stitch with semi icord, which does the job - though I'm still not 100% convinced.