Sunday, October 07, 2007

Two new knitting bags ? !

Two new knitting bags in one weekend ! What a lucky girl.

I`ve been wanting a small, cart about bag for ages, and having seen lots of examples on the internet, I grabbed a pretty off cut of fabric that has been lurking in my cupboard for ages, and created this....


It is based on many of the sock bags I`ve seen around, with a 4 1/2" square base and is about 10" high - perfect for small projects and in this case a Baby Surprise Jacket which is coming with me on the train to Alexandra Palace on friday. :-)

Then, as DD needed some more velour dance pants, we took a trip to Primark - well at £4 who cares if they get scuffed or torn on the dance floor (they do seem to spend a lot of time sliding around on the floor considering it is supposed to be dancing, but perhaps I`m just being old fashioned) and I spotted this......


Perfect for a whole project, and they have even included a mobile pocket which is exactly right for my i-Pod. And with room for a book or two, this one is coming with me on our canal boat holiday on Saturday.

See you all when I get back, hopefully with lots of goodies from Ally Pally, and lots of knitting from the holiday

5 comments:

Bryony Ramsden said...

Love the bags! I have one of those big Primark bags in a different pattern, and they are ACE. Last really well too.

Linda said...

Fab bags. I look forward to hearing about Ally Pally.

Sarah said...

Lovely bags. Hope AP and your hols are lovely.

KnitYoga said...

Gorgeous bags! Hope you have a fab time at Ally Pally!

Hellbelle said...

hope you had a good trip - looking forward to seeing your haul!